September 19. Dairy Cattle Improvement Industry Forum, Montreal QC
September 27-29. Annual World Beef Expo. Milwaulkee, WI, USA
October 1-5. World Dairy Expo – Madison, WI, USA
October 8. Canadian Agricultural Safety Association Annual Conference. Ottawa, ON
October 19-21. Leman China Swine Conference. Zhengzhou, China
October 23-23. 129th World Food Science & Food Technology Congress. Toronto, ON
October 27-19. Advancing Women in Agriculture Conference – East. Niagara Falls, ON
June 06, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing a fun "team-building" activity at lunch.
We all had a blast.
March 13, 2019
Livestock Gentec sponsored the graduate student symposium. LG had three PhD students participate, where Seyed Ali Goldansaz gave an excellent oral presentation on Metabolomics and sheep mastitis, and Jiyuan Li and Xuechun Bai participated in a poster competition. All students presented very well, and Xuechun Bai won in the poster competition as one forge top three posters!
- Part 1: Cows and climate change When Canada’s beef industry says its priority objective is to be sustainable, what does that mean, specifically? The answer isn’t a simple as you …Read More »
- by Julia Keenliside DVM MSc Veterinary Epidemiologist Alberta Agriculture and Forestry The Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) virus first made the jump from Asia to the USA in 2013. Since then, …Read More »
- by Xuechun Bai Austin, Texas, is a fantastic place for passionate ASAS and CASA members to feel the heat of summer and devote themselves to research and industry work of …Read More »
- With our global human population continuing to grow, there is increased competition for resources (e.g., land, water, and cereal grains) between people and livestock, especially beef cattle operations. Improving the …Read More »
- Cambridge, UK 1988. Young post-doc Steve Moore stares out of the window at another rainy English day. In front of him, in the journal Nature, is an advert for a …Read More »