January 5-7. Banff Pork Seminar. VIRTUAL
January 6. Beef Day. VIRTUAL
January 6. Ontario Agricultural Conference. VIRTUAL
January 13. Meeting your Production Goals. Records for Animal Health and Performance. WEBINAR
January 18-22. Cdn Agri-food Policy Conference. VIRTUAL
January 27-28. Saskatchewan Beef Industry Conference. VIRTUAL
February 1-5. Native Prairie Restoration/Reclamation Workshop. VIRTUAL
February 2. Exploring the Impact of the Ontario Beef Research Centre. WEBINAR
February 2-4. Red-Bow Ranching Conference. VIRTUAL
February 9, 16, 23. Western Canada Feedlot Management School. VIRTUAL
February 17. Practical Genetics for Beef Production. WEBINAR
February 23. Canada's Agriculture Day Virtual Fireside Chat. VIRTUAL
Our Social Events
December 18, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing
our Christmas Party at Laser City.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
June 06, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing a fun
"team-building" activity at lunch.
We all had a blast!
- “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” -Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson This quote from “The Rock” especially resonates in the …Read More »
- Issues around food affordability and access are clearly related to the pandemic we have been struggling with since March. However, most speakers at the webinar on Food Affordability and Access …Read More »
- Methane is a far more potent greenhouse gas (GHG) than carbon dioxide, and the planet’s 1 billion cows burp their fair share of it. On the other hand, beef cows are …Read More »
- Jenny Patterson, a Gentec research associate, has built an enviable portfolio of industry support with pig companies in Alberta, Ontario and the US. As with all worthwhile things, this level …Read More »
- Any well-motivated student with a good attitude can have a career in agriculture if they want it. So why do so many positions go unfilled? “Mostly because there’s a disconnect,” …Read More »