September 10-12. Canada's Outdoor Farm Show. Woodstock, ON
September 10-13. SPACE - International Exhibition for Animal Production 2019. France
September 14-17. Allen D. Leman Swine Conference, Saint Paul River Centre, MN
September 19. Dairy Cattle Improvement Industry Forum, Montreal QC
September 27-29. Annual World Beef Expo. Milwaukee, WI
June 06, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing a fun "team-building" activity at lunch.
We all had a blast.
March 13, 2019
Livestock Gentec sponsored the graduate student symposium. LG had three PhD students participate, where Seyed Ali Goldansaz gave an excellent oral presentation on Metabolomics and sheep mastitis, and Jiyuan Li and Xuechun Bai participated in a poster competition. All students presented very well, and Xuechun Bai won in the poster competition as one forge top three posters!
- by Julia Keenliside DVM MSc Veterinary Epidemiologist Alberta Agriculture and Forestry The Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) virus first made the jump from Asia to the USA in 2013. Since then, …Read More »
- by Xuechun Bai Austin, Texas, is a fantastic place for passionate ASAS and CASA members to feel the heat of summer and devote themselves to research and industry work of …Read More »
- With our global human population continuing to grow, there is increased competition for resources (e.g., land, water, and cereal grains) between people and livestock, especially beef cattle operations. Improving the …Read More »
- Cambridge, UK 1988. Young post-doc Steve Moore stares out of the window at another rainy English day. In front of him, in the journal Nature, is an advert for a …Read More »
- by Elda Dervishi and Jiyuan Li The 37th International Society for Animal Genetics (ISAG) conference was held in Lleida, Spain from July 7-12, 2019. Over 700 researchers from all over …Read More »