- July 16-30. Alberta Range Stewardship Course / Southern Alberta Grazing School for Women
- July 21-25. Ag in Motion
- August 11-13. Canadian Beef Industry Conference (details coming)
- Recording: Prevent External Parasites from Bugging Your Cattle
- Recording: COVID-19 + the Future of Ag Tech and Labour
- Recording: COVID-19 + Food Security: The Intersection
Our Social Events
December 18, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing
our Christmas Party at Laser City.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
June 06, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing a fun
"team-building" activity at lunch.
We all had a blast!
- COVID-19 has been complicated in many ways by uncertainty. Unlike many disease outbreaks, it is not about food safety or consumer confidence with food products – but rather about the …Read More »
- By Mikolaj Raszek, PhD The lead-up After finishing my PhD in Biochemistry, I took a break from science to think about what I wanted to do with my life and …Read More »
- By Jiyuan Li The 4th Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences (ALES) Graduate Research Symposium was held at the UAlberta on March 13, 2020. The event was sponsored by Gentec and …Read More »
- “The initial learning curve is pretty steep when you get to industry,” says Austin Putz, a newly-hired geneticist at Hypor (a Hendrix Genetics company). “And the difference in work cultures …Read More »
- The newly-funded Antimicrobial Resistance – One Health Consortium managed out of UCalgary* is about to play an important role in how we safeguard the eroding ability of antibiotics to save …Read More »