October 1-5. World Dairy Expo – Madison, WI, US
October 8. Canadian Agricultural Safety Association annual conference. Quebec, QC
October 9-10. Alberta Livestock Expo. Lethbridge, AB
October 19-21. Leman China Swine Conference. Zhengzhou, China
October 23-23. 129th World Food Science & Food Technology congress. Toronto, ON
October 27-19. Advancing Women in Agriculture Conference – East. Niagara Falls, ON
November 1-10. Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. Toronto, ON
November 4-6. AIC Conference – Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Agri-Food. Saskatoon, SK
November 6-10. FarmFair International. Edmonton, AB
November 12-15. Cdn Grassland & Forage Assoc. conference. Moncton, NB
November 13-14. Canadian Public Trust Summit 2019. Saskatoon, SK
November 13-14. Pig Welfare Symposium. Minneapolis, MN, US
November 19-20. Regenerative Ag Days. Brandon, MB
November 25-30. Canadian Western Agribition. Regina, MB
June 06, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing a fun "team-building" activity at lunch.
We all had a blast.
March 13, 2019
Livestock Gentec sponsored the graduate student symposium. LG had three PhD students participate, where Seyed Ali Goldansaz gave an excellent oral presentation on Metabolomics and sheep mastitis, and Jiyuan Li and Xuechun Bai participated in a poster competition. All students presented very well, and Xuechun Bai won in the poster competition as one forge top three posters!
- Julia Keenliside DVM MSc Veterinary Epidemiologist Alberta Agriculture and Forestry The porcine epidemic diarrhea (PED) virus first made the jump from Asia to the USA in 2013. Since then, it …Read More »
- It all started with an idea…. Former Gentec CEO, Steve Moore’s PhD student, Stephanie McKay, thought about developing a SNP chip for applications in cattle, a project that eventually became …Read More »
- Part 1: Cows and climate change When Canada’s beef industry says its priority objective is to be sustainable, what does that mean, specifically? The answer isn’t a simple as you …Read More »
- by Julia Keenliside DVM MSc Veterinary Epidemiologist Alberta Agriculture and Forestry The Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) virus first made the jump from Asia to the USA in 2013. Since then, …Read More »
- by Xuechun Bai Austin, Texas, is a fantastic place for passionate ASAS and CASA members to feel the heat of summer and devote themselves to research and industry work of …Read More »