- September 16. (virtual). Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef AGM.
- September 15-18. (virtual) Canada's Digital Farm Show.
- September 14-17.International Plowing Match & Rural Expo. West Nipissing, Ontario.
- September 15-17. Canada's Outdoor Farm Show. Woodstock, ON.
- September 19-22 (virtual). Leman Swine Conference.
- September 21-22.(virtual) 2020 BIO IMPACT Ag & Environment Conference.
- September 29-October 3. World Dairy Expo. Madison, WI
- Recorded webinar. Preventing Reproductive Wrecks from BCRC
Our Social Events
December 18, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing
our Christmas Party at Laser City.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
June 06, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing a fun
"team-building" activity at lunch.
We all had a blast!
- “It’s an absolute revolution!” insists Bruce Whitelaw, Professor of Animal Biotechnology at The Roslin Institute, Scotland, of gene editing. “Scientifically, the potential is huge. It allows us to increase the …Read More »
- On August 19, an article titled, “Is the way cattle are grazed the key to saving America’s prairies?” made headlines in The Guardian. It describes how cattle are being turned …Read More »
- In 2018, McDonald’s became the first company in Canada to offer beef from certified sustainable sources. Harvey’s and others followed suit. But what does “sustainable” mean in this context? And …Read More »
- The pig industry around the world has made huge improvements in desirable traits thanks to the knowledge afforded by the sequencing of the pig genome, the first draft of which …Read More »
- COVID-19 has been complicated in many ways by uncertainty. Unlike many disease outbreaks, it is not about food safety or consumer confidence with food products – but rather about the …Read More »