- August 11-13. (virtual) Canadian Beef Industry Conference. Details coming.
- August 25.(virtual) Agri-Food Virtual Career Fair, Ontario
- September 15-18. (virtual) Canada's Digital Farm Show.
- September 14-17.International Plowing Match & Rural Expo. West Nipissing, Ontario
- September 29-October 3. World Dairy Expo. Madison, Wisconsin
Our Social Events
December 18, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing
our Christmas Party at Laser City.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
June 06, 2019
Thanks to the LG Social Committee for organizing a fun
"team-building" activity at lunch.
We all had a blast!
- The pig industry around the world has made huge improvements in desirable traits thanks to the knowledge afforded by the sequencing of the pig genome, the first draft of which …Read More »
- COVID-19 has been complicated in many ways by uncertainty. Unlike many disease outbreaks, it is not about food safety or consumer confidence with food products – but rather about the …Read More »
- By Mikolaj Raszek, PhD The lead-up After finishing my PhD in Biochemistry, I took a break from science to think about what I wanted to do with my life and …Read More »
- By Jiyuan Li The 4th Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences (ALES) Graduate Research Symposium was held at the UAlberta on March 13, 2020. The event was sponsored by Gentec and …Read More »
- “The initial learning curve is pretty steep when you get to industry,” says Austin Putz, a newly-hired geneticist at Hypor (a Hendrix Genetics company). “And the difference in work cultures …Read More »